- 01 nights stay in Athens in above mentioned hotels.
- 02 Half day Istanbul tour
- 02 Nights half board stay in Cappadocia
- 02 Nights half board stay in Kusadasi
- 02 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in York
- 02 nights stay in Athens in above mentioned hotels.
- 02 nights stay in Interlaken
- 02 nights stay in Lucerne
- 02 nights stay in Vienna
- 02 nights stay in Zurich
- 03 Nights bed & breakfast stay in Istanbul
- 03 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in Edinburgh
- 03 nights stay at in Prague
- 03 nights stay in Budapest
- 03 nights stay in Salzburg
- 03 nights stay in Santorini in above mentioned hotels.
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation in double room
- 04 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in London.
- 07 nights stay as per above mentioned hotels and room category.
- 08 Nights accommodation in Australia
- 09 Nights accommodation in Australia
- 09 nights stay in above mentioned hotels.
- 1 Day Munich at Its Best Hop On-Hop Off
- 1 Full day Cappadocia tour with lunch
- 1 Full day Ephesus tour with *lunch
- 1 Full day Pamukkale ( Hierepolis Traverten tour wt lunch)
- 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
- 10 nights accommodation in Australia
- 10 nights stay as per above mentioned hotels and room category.
- 11 nights stay in cities and hotels as mentioned above
- 12 nights accommodation in Australia
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 8 days Swiss pass in 1st class for unlimited travel on Swiss rail
- 8 days Swiss pass in IInd class for unlimited travel on swiss rail
- 8 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 9 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- A choice of two transport options
- Accommodation With Daily Breakfast.
- Airport to hotel transfer on pvt basis in Prague
- Airport Transfers
- All airport & pier transfers on SIC basis.
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
- All sightseeing on SIC basis.
- All sightseeing tours on SIC basis
- All Taxes except GST
- Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
- Amsterdam to Paris Eurail transfer in 2nd class
- Arrival and departure transfers are private basis & seat in coach are mixed
- Assistance at the airport
- Athens – Santorini – Athens by high speed ferries
- Athens Half Day Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum.
- BANGKOK :- 02 Nights accommodation. Full Safari World & Marine park
- BANGKOK :- 2 Nights accommodation. Full Safari World & Marine park
- BANGKOK :- 2 Nights accommodation. Half Day City and Temple Tour & full Safari World & Marine park
- Best of Prague Tour
- Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch
- Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park
- boat and tram network.
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- Breakfasts Daily at all hotels
- Budapest Parliament and Grand City Tour
- bus & tram network
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Flight only
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Breakfast at all the hotels
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Day Tour on the Rhine
- Delft and Madurodam with a Local Guide
- Delft and The Hague
- Delphi Full Day Tour
- Desert Safari & Sand Toboganning Tour
- Drivers allowances
- Edinburgh – York train transfer in 2nd class
- Edingburgh airport to hotel transfer on Pvt Basis
- Eiffel Tower & Siene cruise
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- Frankfurt Hop on hop off
- Frankfurt-Munich-Zurich Eurail transfer in 2nd
- Full day Amsterdam city tour
- Full Day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Full day excursion to Disneyland (1Day/2 Parks)
- Full Day Excursion to The Hague
- Full Day Paris city tour with Louvre
- Getaway to Rhine Waterfalls
- Glen Coe & the Highlands
- Half day Amsterdam city tour with a local guide
- Half Day Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Half day Marken
- Half-day Puerto Princesa City Tour
- Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing
- Hop on Hop off Edinburgh City Sightseeing
- Hotel to airport transfer on pvt basis in Budapest
- Hotel to London airport transfer on Pvt Basis
- Island Hopping and Snorkelling Tour in Cebu
- Kangaroos & Koalas Tour
- Karlovy Vary Tour
- KOH SAMUI :- 03 Nights accommodation. Half day around the Island Tour
- Kuranda Tour including 1Way SkyRail admission & 1Way Scenic Rail
- Loch Lomond
- Loch Ness
- Madame Tussauds and Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Magic Hungary Tour
- Manila Half Day Tour
- Manila on Pvt basis.
- Melbourne City Tour
- Melbourne City Tour with Melbourne Cricket Ground Tour
- Mount Titlis
- Movieworld & Seaworld in Gold Coast
- Mozart City Tour and Lakes and Mountains
- Paris Airport to Paris hotel transfer on Pvt basis.
- Paris to Basel Interlaken Eurail train ion 2nd class
- Paris to Basel Interlaken Eurail train transfer in 2nd class
- PATTAYA :- 2 Nights accommodation. Coral Island Tour by a boat ride and afternoon Indian restaurant for lunch.
- Phillip Island Penguins
- PHUKET :- 03 Nights accommodation. Phuket Fantasea & Full day Phi Phi Island tour with Lunch.
- Prague – Vienna – Salzburg – Budapest Eurail transfers in IInd class
- Prague by night Krizik s music and light show fountain
- Return airport transfers in all cities
- Return airport transfers in Cebu
- Return airport transfers on Pvt Basis
- Salt Mines Tour
- Santorini in One Day with King Thiras
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Stonehenge and Bath With Entrance Included
- Sunset cruise in Vembanand Lake
- Sunset Paraw sailing tour in Boracay
- Swiss 2nd class 4 days consecutive travel passes for unlimited travel on Swiss rail
- Sydney City Tour with show boat dinner
- Sydney City Tour with showboat dinner cruise
- The Best of Zurich Tour & Rhine Falls
- The Original London Tour Hop on Hop off
- The Royal Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
- Transfers and sightseeing by private tourist vehicle
- Trossachs National Park & Stirling
- Underground River Tour with Buffet Lunch in Palawan
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace
- Volendam and Windmills Tour
- Wild Dolphin Feeding program
- York – London train transfer in 2nd class
- York Pass
Gems of Germany with Scenic Switzerland – 12 Days – 11 Nights
Today arrive Frankfurt, the dynamic and international financial and trade fair city with the most imposing skyline in Germany. You have hop on hop off to ease you to explore this city at your own pace. This City Tour shows you the most interesting sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center, including the historic heart with the Roemer square, our famous old city hall, the Cathedral and St. Paulu0027s Church. We will also see the Goethe House, birth place of our great poet and the international Fair Grounds, as well as the Old Opera and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers, the European Central Bank. See the old Hauptwache and our shopping center Zeil, the big towers of the former city wall, the museum banks and one of the largest European rail stations and much more. Take the opportunity and use the Frankfurt hop on hop off tour busses after you finished this City tour to enjoy Frankfurt from a different perspective. Frankfurt – a city that offers much more than expected!rnOvernight stay in Frankfurt. rn
- Frankfurt, Germany
Frankfurt – Day Tour on the RhinettDuration of tour: 7 hours 45 mins
Today after breakfast at hotel, enjoy an unforgettable full day trip to the Rhine Valley – an area which UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of Mankind. Come and see the river, the little villages and vineyards, mighty medieval castles (more than anywhere else in the world) and the famous Loreley Rock. Enjoy a gorgeous view from Niederwald Monument and a cable car ride (optional) from the top of the hills in summertime. Lunch, in a beautiful restaurant at the riverside, is included as well as a wonderful boat trip on the Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to St. Goarshausen. Wine tasting and a shopping stop at Rudesheim/Drosselgasse is also included in this tour.
- Frankfurt, Germany
Frankfurt – Munichtt(Travel time: 3H 10M)
Breakfast at hotel. Today board your train and continue towards your next destination Munich. On arrival, check in at hotel and relax. Evening free to roam around in the city. Overnight stay in Munich.
- Frankfurt, Germany
Munich - 1 Day Munich at Its Best Hop On-Hop Off
Breakfast at hotel. Today enjoy Munich in open air double-decker buses. Discover the highlights of the city with this comprehensive Hop on Hop off tour. The route invites you to discover the Palace of Nymphenburg, the former summer residence of the Bavarian Princes and Kings, with its beautiful and spacious gardens. To get an impression of modern Munich, you can visit the Olympic grounds where you will find other attractions like Sea Life, the BMW museum and the new BMW Car World. Enjoy a fantastic panoramic view from the top of the 290 meter high Olympic Tower. The tour continues to the former artist quarter of Schwabing where you may stroll along Leopold Street. The frequent stopping points make this tour an unforgettable Munich experience.rnOvernight stay in Munich.rn
- Munich, Germany
Munich - The Royal Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
Breakfast at hotel. Today enjoy The Royal Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof tour. Hidden in the seclusion of the mountains, Ludwig II built two of his dream castles: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. This excursion shows you these two extraordinary castles, both testifying to the vision of Bavariau0027s fairytale King. Short shopping stop in Oberammergau. Approx. 4 hours time to visit Neuschwanstein and for lunch. A comprehensive visit of Linderhof with its fantastic grotto and moorish pavillon. Guided tours are included in both castles. For English and German language the guided tours will be done by a live guide. In Neuschwanstein castle all other languages will be provided by headphones. In Linderhof other languages cannot be guaranteed. Clients will receive leaflets only.rnOvernight stay in Munich.rnrnNoternThe entrance fee for the castles (EUR 23.00 per person for both castles/subject to change) is not included and must be paid on the spot.
- Munich, Germany
Munich – Zurich, Switzerland.tt(Travel time: 4H 2M)
After breakfast at hotel, board your intercity train/bus and continue your travel towards your next destination Switzerland. On arrival in Zurich check in your hotel and relax. Evening free to explore this Swiss city at your own. Overnight stay in Zurich.
- Munich, Germany
Zurich - Getaway to the Rhine Falls – Interlaken
Today morning after breakfast your coach will start from Zurich city centre and will head towards the fantastic nature spectacle Rhine Falls, Europeu0027s largest waterfall. It is only 23 metres high but has an impressive width of 150 meters and an average of 25u0027000 cubic feet of water per second (700m3/sec). You will be dropped off on the north bank of the river Rhine where you can admire the turreted castle called Schloss Laufen on a cliff directly above the falls. The tour also takes you to Northern Switzerland close to the German border where you will drive through Schaffhausen, the capital of the canton with its famous Munot Fortress, dating from the 16th century. After you return to Zurich city, take your bags and continue towards Interlaken- a Mecca for visitors with its spectacular scenery. Day at leisure to explore Interlaken’s Hoheweg- an inviting 700-meter long boulevard with hotels, cosy cafes, fashion boutiques, watch and jewellery stores. Overnight stay in Interlaken.
- Zürich, Switzerland
Interlaken - Jungfraujoch
Today after breakfast at hotel, get ready for an unforgettable alpine tour to the majestic world of the Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe at 3u0027454 m /11u0027333 ft. A train will takes you to Lauterbrunnen where we board the reserved cogwheel train for the most interesting mountain train trip, via Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Face to Jungfraujoch – Europeu0027s highest railway station. Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europeu0027s longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks of the neighboring countries.
- Interlaken, Switzerland
Interlaken – At leisure
Have your breakfast at hotel. Today you are free to explore this beautiful Swiss city at your own. This small city has much to offer from boulevards to cosy cafes or if you wish you can go for another mountain excursion too. Overnight stay in Interlaken.
- Interlaken, Switzerland
Interlaken – Lucernett(Travel time: 1H 51M)
The day starts with a memorable rail trip by the GoldenPass Line from Interlaken to the city of lights- Lucerne (panoramic coach seats in 1st class only). Day at leisure to visit the Swiss Transport Museum, the IMAX Theatre or the Lion Monument on your own. Overnight in Lucerne.
- Interlaken, Switzerland
Lucerne- Mt. Titlis
Have your breakfast at hotel and proceed for an adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland, where you will board the aerial cableway for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020 m/10000 ft, which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the worldu0027s first ever revolving u0027ROTAIRu0027 gondola, which offers a 360 panoramic view of the Alps. During 2 hour stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto and experience the new u0027Ice Flyeru0027, a chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls and enjoy a snow slide on the u0027Fun liftu0027 (these activities are included in our tour)
- Lucerne, Switzerland
Lucerne – Zurich/Frankfurt - Fly back with memories
Today morning after breakfast at hotel, continue towards either Zurich or Frankfurt wherever your inbound flight is scheduled to depart.
- Lucerne, Switzerland