- 01 nights stay in Athens in above mentioned hotels.
- 02 Half day Istanbul tour
- 02 Nights half board stay in Cappadocia
- 02 Nights half board stay in Kusadasi
- 02 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in York
- 02 nights stay in Athens in above mentioned hotels.
- 02 nights stay in Interlaken
- 02 nights stay in Lucerne
- 02 nights stay in Vienna
- 02 nights stay in Zurich
- 03 Nights bed & breakfast stay in Istanbul
- 03 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in Edinburgh
- 03 nights stay at in Prague
- 03 nights stay in Budapest
- 03 nights stay in Salzburg
- 03 nights stay in Santorini in above mentioned hotels.
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation in double room
- 04 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in London.
- 07 nights stay as per above mentioned hotels and room category.
- 08 Nights accommodation in Australia
- 09 Nights accommodation in Australia
- 09 nights stay in above mentioned hotels.
- 1 Day Munich at Its Best Hop On-Hop Off
- 1 Full day Cappadocia tour with lunch
- 1 Full day Ephesus tour with *lunch
- 1 Full day Pamukkale ( Hierepolis Traverten tour wt lunch)
- 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
- 10 nights accommodation in Australia
- 10 nights stay as per above mentioned hotels and room category.
- 11 nights stay in cities and hotels as mentioned above
- 12 nights accommodation in Australia
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 8 days Swiss pass in 1st class for unlimited travel on Swiss rail
- 8 days Swiss pass in IInd class for unlimited travel on swiss rail
- 8 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 9 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- A choice of two transport options
- Accommodation With Daily Breakfast.
- Airport to hotel transfer on pvt basis in Prague
- Airport Transfers
- All airport & pier transfers on SIC basis.
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
- All sightseeing on SIC basis.
- All sightseeing tours on SIC basis
- All Taxes except GST
- Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
- Amsterdam to Paris Eurail transfer in 2nd class
- Arrival and departure transfers are private basis & seat in coach are mixed
- Assistance at the airport
- Athens – Santorini – Athens by high speed ferries
- Athens Half Day Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum.
- BANGKOK :- 02 Nights accommodation. Full Safari World & Marine park
- BANGKOK :- 2 Nights accommodation. Full Safari World & Marine park
- BANGKOK :- 2 Nights accommodation. Half Day City and Temple Tour & full Safari World & Marine park
- Best of Prague Tour
- Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch
- Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park
- boat and tram network.
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- Breakfasts Daily at all hotels
- Budapest Parliament and Grand City Tour
- bus & tram network
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Flight only
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Breakfast at all the hotels
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Day Tour on the Rhine
- Delft and Madurodam with a Local Guide
- Delft and The Hague
- Delphi Full Day Tour
- Desert Safari & Sand Toboganning Tour
- Drivers allowances
- Edinburgh – York train transfer in 2nd class
- Edingburgh airport to hotel transfer on Pvt Basis
- Eiffel Tower & Siene cruise
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- Frankfurt Hop on hop off
- Frankfurt-Munich-Zurich Eurail transfer in 2nd
- Full day Amsterdam city tour
- Full Day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Full day excursion to Disneyland (1Day/2 Parks)
- Full Day Excursion to The Hague
- Full Day Paris city tour with Louvre
- Getaway to Rhine Waterfalls
- Glen Coe & the Highlands
- Half day Amsterdam city tour with a local guide
- Half Day Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Half day Marken
- Half-day Puerto Princesa City Tour
- Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing
- Hop on Hop off Edinburgh City Sightseeing
- Hotel to airport transfer on pvt basis in Budapest
- Hotel to London airport transfer on Pvt Basis
- Island Hopping and Snorkelling Tour in Cebu
- Kangaroos & Koalas Tour
- Karlovy Vary Tour
- KOH SAMUI :- 03 Nights accommodation. Half day around the Island Tour
- Kuranda Tour including 1Way SkyRail admission & 1Way Scenic Rail
- Loch Lomond
- Loch Ness
- Madame Tussauds and Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Magic Hungary Tour
- Manila Half Day Tour
- Manila on Pvt basis.
- Melbourne City Tour
- Melbourne City Tour with Melbourne Cricket Ground Tour
- Mount Titlis
- Movieworld & Seaworld in Gold Coast
- Mozart City Tour and Lakes and Mountains
- Paris Airport to Paris hotel transfer on Pvt basis.
- Paris to Basel Interlaken Eurail train ion 2nd class
- Paris to Basel Interlaken Eurail train transfer in 2nd class
- PATTAYA :- 2 Nights accommodation. Coral Island Tour by a boat ride and afternoon Indian restaurant for lunch.
- Phillip Island Penguins
- PHUKET :- 03 Nights accommodation. Phuket Fantasea & Full day Phi Phi Island tour with Lunch.
- Prague – Vienna – Salzburg – Budapest Eurail transfers in IInd class
- Prague by night Krizik s music and light show fountain
- Return airport transfers in all cities
- Return airport transfers in Cebu
- Return airport transfers on Pvt Basis
- Salt Mines Tour
- Santorini in One Day with King Thiras
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Stonehenge and Bath With Entrance Included
- Sunset cruise in Vembanand Lake
- Sunset Paraw sailing tour in Boracay
- Swiss 2nd class 4 days consecutive travel passes for unlimited travel on Swiss rail
- Sydney City Tour with show boat dinner
- Sydney City Tour with showboat dinner cruise
- The Best of Zurich Tour & Rhine Falls
- The Original London Tour Hop on Hop off
- The Royal Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
- Transfers and sightseeing by private tourist vehicle
- Trossachs National Park & Stirling
- Underground River Tour with Buffet Lunch in Palawan
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace
- Volendam and Windmills Tour
- Wild Dolphin Feeding program
- York – London train transfer in 2nd class
- York Pass
Royal Rajasthan – 8 Nights – 9 Days
PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS (2N Jaipur – 1N Bikaner – 2N Jaisalmer – 1N Jodhpur – 2N Udaipur):
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace & Hawa Mahal
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Visit in Bikaner – Junagadh Fort & Camel breeding farm
- Visit in Jaisalmer – Jaisalmer Fort, Drive past to Gadisar Lake & Sam Sand Dunes.
- In Jodhpur, visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
- In Udaipur, visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and Jagat Temple.
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start in Jaipur and End in Udaipur
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides/drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
MONUMENTS CLOSED ON
- Jaipur – Elephant ride at Amber Fort will not be operational during Eid /Navrataras Festivals
- Hotel Check-in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2017 – 10th January 2018. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions, and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
Arrival in Jaipur
Meet our representative upon arrival in Jaipur and proceed to hotel. Jaipur is a gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Evening take a stroll in the markets of Jaipur for the traditional dresses and shoes, curio shops, blue pottery etc. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
- Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Proceed for full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’. The city of Jaipur is capital to the state of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Jaipur owes its name to the founder of the city, warrior king Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit the Amber Fort. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on Elephant back. Prominent structures inside the fort are the Diwan-i-Aam, adorned with latticed galleries, the Ganesh Pol, with a beautiful painted image of Lord Ganesh, and the stunning Sheesh Mahal, a hall decorated with thousands of tiny mirrors. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows was designed so the ladies of the palace could look out onto the streets unobserved. Later you will visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. The museums here showcase rare and ancient manuscripts, arms dating back to the 15th century, and costumes of erstwhile royalty. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time, and tracking stars in their orbits. Overnight in Jaipur.
- Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Jaipur – Bikaner (335 km/approx. 5.5 hours)
This morning after breakfast proceed to Bikaner. If ever beauty has bloomed in a desert, it has been at Bikaner it comprises imposing palaces and beautiful, richly sculptured temples of red and yellow sandstone. Arrive Bikaner and check in to your hotel. Later proceed for a half day tour. Visit Junagadh Fort… an unassailable fortress, it never been conquered. Inside the fort are some magnificent palaces like Anup Mahal, Ganga Niwas and Rang Mahal or palace of pleasure. The Har Mandir is the majestic temple for the royal family. Later, visit a camel breeding farm…here; professional camel breeders research how to breed the best camels. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bikaner.
- Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Bikaner – Jaisalmer (330 km/approx. 6.5 hours)
This morning after breakfast proceed to Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer, which lies in the heart of the Thar Desert…a city, seeped in color and rich tradition; it was once a major centre on the trading route between India and the west. Arrive Jaisalmer and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
This morning after breakfast proceed for half day tour of Jaisalmer. Visit Jaisalmer Fort, which is the only living fort of India and houses the entire township within its ramparts. Visit Salim Singh ki Haveli, built around 300 years ago, and Patwon-ki-Haveli which is the largest and most elaborate mansion of its kind in Jaisalmer, followed by a visit to Nathmal Ji ki Haveli, a grand mansion that blends Rajput and Islamic architecture. Later, drive past the beautiful Gadisar Lake and Badal Vilas, the present residence of erstwhile royal family. Later, visit Sam Sand Dunes, around 42 kms from Jaisalmer, is the closest place from where you can lose yourself in ‘The Great Thar Desertu0027. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (310 km/approx. 7 hours)
This morning after breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check in to your hotel. Later, proceed for a half-day sightseeing trip of Jodhpur, which is the second largest city in Rajasthan and also called the ‘Sun City’. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort. This spectacular fort made from red sandstone stands on a perpendicular cliff above the skyline of Jodhpur. Also visit Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph built to commemorate Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Later, drive past the Mandore garden, which showcases cenotaphs of Jodhpuru0027s former rulers; instead of the usual umbrella-shaped cenotaphs these are built along the lines of a Hindu temple. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jodhpur.
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Jodhpur – Udaipur (250 km/approx. 5 hours)
This morning after breakfast proceed to Udaipur. Enroute, visit the Ranakpur Temples, acclaimed worldwide for their intricate and superb architectural style. These temples form one of the five major pilgrimages of the Jain’s. Arrive Udaipur and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Sightseeing of Udaipur
After breakfast, proceed for full-day tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, standing on the east bank of Lake Pichola. The complex is a massive series of palaces built at different times from 1559. The balconies of the palace provide panoramic views of the Lake Palace Hotel and Jag Mandir on one side, and the city of Udaipur on the other. The paintings, mosaics, intricately carved u0027chhatrisu0027 and the architecturally brilliant facade all contribute to making your visit to the City Palace a truly memorable experience. Thereafter, visit a picturesque garden, Sahelion Ki Bari. You will visit also visit Jagat Temple, which is dedicated to Goddess Ambika- a form of Goddess Durga. Built in 961 A.D, this temple is renowned for its intricate carvings in the exteriors. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola (depending upon the water level of lake), which is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure from Udaipur
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Udaipur airport for return flight back home.
- Udaipur, Rajasthan, India