- 01 nights stay in Athens in above mentioned hotels.
- 02 Half day Istanbul tour
- 02 Nights half board stay in Cappadocia
- 02 Nights half board stay in Kusadasi
- 02 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in York
- 02 nights stay in Athens in above mentioned hotels.
- 02 nights stay in Interlaken
- 02 nights stay in Lucerne
- 02 nights stay in Vienna
- 02 nights stay in Zurich
- 03 Nights bed & breakfast stay in Istanbul
- 03 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in Edinburgh
- 03 nights stay at in Prague
- 03 nights stay in Budapest
- 03 nights stay in Salzburg
- 03 nights stay in Santorini in above mentioned hotels.
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation in double room
- 04 nights stay at above mentioned hotel in London.
- 07 nights stay as per above mentioned hotels and room category.
- 08 Nights accommodation in Australia
- 09 Nights accommodation in Australia
- 09 nights stay in above mentioned hotels.
- 1 Day Munich at Its Best Hop On-Hop Off
- 1 Full day Cappadocia tour with lunch
- 1 Full day Ephesus tour with *lunch
- 1 Full day Pamukkale ( Hierepolis Traverten tour wt lunch)
- 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
- 10 nights accommodation in Australia
- 10 nights stay as per above mentioned hotels and room category.
- 11 nights stay in cities and hotels as mentioned above
- 12 nights accommodation in Australia
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- 8 days Swiss pass in 1st class for unlimited travel on Swiss rail
- 8 days Swiss pass in IInd class for unlimited travel on swiss rail
- 8 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 9 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- A choice of two transport options
- Accommodation With Daily Breakfast.
- Airport to hotel transfer on pvt basis in Prague
- Airport Transfers
- All airport & pier transfers on SIC basis.
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
- All sightseeing on SIC basis.
- All sightseeing tours on SIC basis
- All Taxes except GST
- Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
- Amsterdam to Paris Eurail transfer in 2nd class
- Arrival and departure transfers are private basis & seat in coach are mixed
- Assistance at the airport
- Athens – Santorini – Athens by high speed ferries
- Athens Half Day Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum.
- BANGKOK :- 02 Nights accommodation. Full Safari World & Marine park
- BANGKOK :- 2 Nights accommodation. Full Safari World & Marine park
- BANGKOK :- 2 Nights accommodation. Half Day City and Temple Tour & full Safari World & Marine park
- Best of Prague Tour
- Big Cat Cruise Tour to Green Island Reef with Buffet Lunch
- Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park
- boat and tram network.
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- Breakfasts Daily at all hotels
- Budapest Parliament and Grand City Tour
- bus & tram network
- Coca-Cola London Eye - Flight only
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Breakfast at all the hotels
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Day Tour on the Rhine
- Delft and Madurodam with a Local Guide
- Delft and The Hague
- Delphi Full Day Tour
- Desert Safari & Sand Toboganning Tour
- Drivers allowances
- Edinburgh – York train transfer in 2nd class
- Edingburgh airport to hotel transfer on Pvt Basis
- Eiffel Tower & Siene cruise
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- Frankfurt Hop on hop off
- Frankfurt-Munich-Zurich Eurail transfer in 2nd
- Full day Amsterdam city tour
- Full Day Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Full day excursion to Disneyland (1Day/2 Parks)
- Full Day Excursion to The Hague
- Full Day Paris city tour with Louvre
- Getaway to Rhine Waterfalls
- Glen Coe & the Highlands
- Half day Amsterdam city tour with a local guide
- Half Day Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Half day Marken
- Half-day Puerto Princesa City Tour
- Hop on Hop off City Sightseeing
- Hop on Hop off Edinburgh City Sightseeing
- Hotel to airport transfer on pvt basis in Budapest
- Hotel to London airport transfer on Pvt Basis
- Island Hopping and Snorkelling Tour in Cebu
- Kangaroos & Koalas Tour
- Karlovy Vary Tour
- KOH SAMUI :- 03 Nights accommodation. Half day around the Island Tour
- Kuranda Tour including 1Way SkyRail admission & 1Way Scenic Rail
- Loch Lomond
- Loch Ness
- Madame Tussauds and Marvel Super Heroes 4D
- Magic Hungary Tour
- Manila Half Day Tour
- Manila on Pvt basis.
- Melbourne City Tour
- Melbourne City Tour with Melbourne Cricket Ground Tour
- Mount Titlis
- Movieworld & Seaworld in Gold Coast
- Mozart City Tour and Lakes and Mountains
- Paris Airport to Paris hotel transfer on Pvt basis.
- Paris to Basel Interlaken Eurail train ion 2nd class
- Paris to Basel Interlaken Eurail train transfer in 2nd class
- PATTAYA :- 2 Nights accommodation. Coral Island Tour by a boat ride and afternoon Indian restaurant for lunch.
- Phillip Island Penguins
- PHUKET :- 03 Nights accommodation. Phuket Fantasea & Full day Phi Phi Island tour with Lunch.
- Prague – Vienna – Salzburg – Budapest Eurail transfers in IInd class
- Prague by night Krizik s music and light show fountain
- Return airport transfers in all cities
- Return airport transfers in Cebu
- Return airport transfers on Pvt Basis
- Salt Mines Tour
- Santorini in One Day with King Thiras
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Stonehenge and Bath With Entrance Included
- Sunset cruise in Vembanand Lake
- Sunset Paraw sailing tour in Boracay
- Swiss 2nd class 4 days consecutive travel passes for unlimited travel on Swiss rail
- Sydney City Tour with show boat dinner
- Sydney City Tour with showboat dinner cruise
- The Best of Zurich Tour & Rhine Falls
- The Original London Tour Hop on Hop off
- The Royal Castles Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
- Transfers and sightseeing by private tourist vehicle
- Trossachs National Park & Stirling
- Underground River Tour with Buffet Lunch in Palawan
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace
- Volendam and Windmills Tour
- Wild Dolphin Feeding program
- York – London train transfer in 2nd class
- York Pass
Splendours of Spain – 9 Days – 8 Nights
- Madrid airport to hotel transfer on pvt basis.
- 02 nights stay in Madrid in above mentioned hotels.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Madrid Sightseeing Tour + Royal Palace Half Day
- Madrid to Malaga Eurail transfer in IInd class
- 03 nights stay in Sevile at above mentioned hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- Flamenco Show with Dinner
- Sevilla Fascinante Full Day Tour.
- Seville to Barcelona Eurail transfer in IInd class.
- Barcelona airport to hotel transfer on pvt basis.
- 03 nights stay in Barcelona at above mentioned hotels.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Barcelona Full Day with Lunch at Hard Rock Café.
- Barcelona Catamaran Leisure Cruise.
- Hotel to airport transfer on pvt. Basis.
Today arrive Madrid, a city of elegant boulevards and expansive, manicured parks such as the Buen Retiro. It’s renowned for its rich repositories of European art, including the Prado Museum’s works by Goya, Velázquez and other Spanish masters. After immigration clearance, transfer to your hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Madrid, Spain
Madrid sightseeing tour and Bernabeu Stadium visit
First, you will be taken on a tour around the city. Madrid will surprise visitors with its many contrasts. You will be witness to its medieval origins, touring the Arabic fortress in the Morería Quarter, and then you will be invited to visit Habsburg Madrid, with its elegant Renaissance and Baroque buildings, the Madrid of the Bourbons with the Royal Palace, the Fountains of Cibeles and Neptune, and the Puerta de Alcala. rnrnYou will also visit the monuments dating back to the 19th century reign of Joseph Bonaparte such as the elegant Plaza de Oriente and the Prado Museum. Then it’s on to contemporary Madrid with its elegant boulevards, such as the Gran Via and the Paseo de la Castellana, and the commercial and business areas of modern Madrid as well as Las Ventas Bullring. rnrnThen we’ll take you on the tour of a lifetime to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of Real Madrid. You can go wherever you want in your own time, visiting places such as the tunnel, bench, pitch, press room or even the directors’ box. The whole stadium is waiting for you. You will also be able to view the new Exhibition of Trophies; the maximum expression of the Real Madrid legend. You can then sit down and have a meal at the stadium’s two-storey restaurant, which boasts a large window with spectacular views over the pitch. rn
- Madrid, Spain
Madrid – Seville tt(Travel Time: 2 hours 30 minutes)
After breakfast at hotel, board your train and continue to your next destination Sevile, city on southern Spain’s Costa del Sol, known for its high-rise hotels and resorts jutting up from yellow-sand beaches. Looming over that modern skyline are the city’s 2 massive hilltop citadels, the Alcazaba and ruined Gibralfaro, remnants of Moorish rule. Overnight stay in Malaga at your own.
- Madrid, Spain
Seville - Sevilla Fascinante Full Day Tour
After breakfast at hotel, We will discover the most emblematic monuments of Seville by minibus: the University, the Old Tabac Factory, the Plaza de Espana, the centerpiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition, San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, Isabel II bridge. We will then discover Santa Cruz, the famous Jewish quarter: a labyrinth of narrow streets which lead to the gorgeous Plaza de los Venerables. We will start our tour by visiting the Royal Alcazares, World Heritage and one of the most remaining examples of Mudejar architecture and the visit of the Cathedral of Seville, the largest gothic cathedral of the world, where Christopher Columbusu0027 remains lie. Free time. In the afternoon we will visit the Bullring with the taurine museum of the Real Maestranza. We will continue by minibus with a lovely sightseeing tour of the famous neighbourhood of Triana, old sailorsu0027 and pottersu0027 neighbourhood and we will visit the Basilica Macarena. We will end with a wonderful boat trip along the Guadalquivir River.
- Seville, Spain
Seville – At leisure or Day trip to Granada including Alhambra Palace from Seville
Breakfast at hotel. Day at leisure to roam aroung in this beautiful Spanish city or we have option to go for a day trip to Granada an evoking city where multiple civilizations that once lived on Andalucian soil left a cultural legacy that is a marvel of the world. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Seville, Spain
Seville – Barcelonat(Travel Time: 5 hours 35 minutes)
After your breakfast at hotel, board your train for your next and final destination Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is defined by quirky art and architecture, imaginative food and vibrant street life. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona Full Day with Lunch at Hard Rock Café
Breakfast at Hotel. In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new trends in cuisine, culture and art. This tour proposes an itinerary that begins in the historic centre, visiting places such as Via Laietana, the cathedral and its cloister, the Gothic Quarter and Plaza Sant Jaume. What better way to immerse ourselves in era of change when you passing by the Olympic Village, Lluis Companys Olympic Stadium, Olympic Port, Palau Sant Jordi, the Calatrava Tower and then climb by Montjuic. Finally, we will visit El Poble Espanyol (the Spanish Village), collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain, demonstrating a selection of the handcrafts made in country and providing the opportunity to taste the famous Catalan cava. And what better way to end the visit than with an aerial view of Barcelona from the cable car, which brings us to Montjuicu0027s Castle. After lunch (included), you will see the best of Modernism Barcelona and famous architecture of Antoni Gaudi who lived in Barcelona. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona: Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilic, Parc Guell, Paseo de Gracia with Gaudiu0027s famous apartment buildings including La Pedrera and Casa Batllo. The tour ends near the Casa Batllo at Paseo de Gracia 43.
- Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona – Barcelona Catamaran Leisure Cruise
After breakfast at hotel begin your begin your 3-hour Barcelona cruise at Port Olimpic, where youu0027ll board a state-of-the-art catamaran that fits up to 80 people. After a safety briefing and introduction to sailing, leave the Barcelona harbor and embark on a great day out on the water. Head out on the Mediterranean Sea and follow the picturesque coastline past beautiful spots such as Maremagnum and Barceloneta Beach. Leave Port Olimpic behind and cruise on the Mediterranean aboard a sleek, modern catamaran. Sunbathe on the deck and take in the beautiful scenery as you enjoy complimentary drinks. Once youu0027re out on the water, swim and snorkel in the pristine waters. After approximately one hour, your experienced boat crew will anchor and give you a chance to swim in the clear, turquoise water. Enjoy the lunch consisting of pasta salad, snacks, Spanish sausage barbecue and a fruit cup. For those looking for a more relaxing experience, this is your chance to simply lie back on one of the many cushioned lounge chairs and enjoy the scenery with the refreshing breeze in your face. Sip complimentary ice-cold soda, beer or sangria while soaking in the sun, the natural sounds of the sea and the song of the wind. Evei
- Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona– Fly back with Memories
Breakfast at hotel. Your tour concludes today and you will be transferred to airport to board your inbound flight to Kuwait.
- Barcelona, Spain